Get an end-to-end view of your business with Dynamics 365 Business Central
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central is an all-in-one business management solution that is easy to use and adapt, helping to unite business processes and make smarter decisions. Previously known as Microsoft Dynamics 365 Tenerife and developed from Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations, this Dynamics 365 application has all Dynamics NAV capabilities and is a full-fledged ERP for Small and Medium Businesses, powered by (Microsoft) Cloud and streamlines business processes, improves customer interactions and enables growth by offering:
- Business without silos. Unify business, and boost efficiency with automated tasks and workflows—all from within familiar Office tools like Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Actionable insights. Achieve greater outcomes and gain a complete view of business with connected data, business analytics, and guidance delivered by Microsoft’s leading intelligent technologies, like PowerBI.
- Solutions built to evolve with vertical or functional extension. A flexible platform that makes it easy to extend the solution based on evolving business needs.
Dynamics 365 Business Central will be available from April 2, 2018 in Canada, United States, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom and on July 1, 2018 in Australia, New Zealand, and Worldwide version available, without localizations.
SaaSplaza and Dynamics 365 Business Central
With 20 years of experience in cloud and 10 years focus on Microsoft Dynamics, SaaSplaza is the go-to partner to advise on Dynamics 365 Business Central and to offer premium support for this business critical ERP application. We know that Dynamics ERP is rarely a point solution, and customers require add-ons and integrations. Together with over 270 Dynamics partners globally, we provide enterprise-grade services for Dynamics 365 and beyond, perfectly matching the needs of the customers.
Why Microsoft partners team up with SaaSplaza for Dynamics 365
SaaSplaza supports Microsoft partners with premium Dynamics 365 services, CSP Services and Microsoft cloud expertise. As a global Indirect Cloud Solutions Provider (CSP) for Azure and Dynamics 365, SaaSplaza empowers Partners with all the systems, tools and expertise to become a Cloud Solutions Provider without huge investments. SaaSplaza works with partners to build and package their cloud business on a subscription model by offering them licensing advice and consulting services. This allows Partners to stay focussed on their core-business and at the same time accelerate with Dynamics 365.
Benefits for Microsoft Partners to work with SaaSplaza:
- Partners retain Microsoft Digital Partner of Record designation;
- Recognition for customer adds by Microsoft;
- Focus on core-business to provide NAV functionality and implementations;
- Expertise to deploy ISV add-ons or to deploy hybrid scenarios;
- Single point of access to Cloud experts who understand your business and are easy to work with;
- Always there with 24/7 Follow the Sun support;
- Marketing and Sales support for joint Go To Market;
- Partners are empowered to sell additional Azure Managed Services.
SaaSplaza Dynamics NAV on Azure
Some Dynamics NAV partners are not ready yet to fully embrace Dynamics 365 Business Central, however they perceive an increased demand for cloud ERP. With SaaSplaza, every Dynamics partner can leverage the power of cloud for their current NAV application: SaaSplaza offers Dynamics NAV on Azure services that migrate current customer workloads onto Azure and empower current NAV solutions with the flexibility and functionality of cloud.