Microsoft Dynamics 365 (AX, GP, NAV and SL) is one of the leading ERP applications. Being a business-critical solution for many companies, the requirements for Dynamics are high with regards to support, uptime, performance and availability. Therefore, many companies are considering running Dynamics from the cloud because it gives the advantage of moving costs to OPEX, away from CAPEX; allowing scalability and the flexibility to meet changing business requirements; plus, always stay up to date, and extend the lifespan of your ERP software far beyond any on-premise installation.
SaaSplaza is the world’s leading Cloud provider of Microsoft Dynamics and Azure Services. Our expertise to deliver Dynamics as a Service dates back 10 years. We enable partners and their end-customers to focus on their core-business while the experts from SaaSplaza are always there to keep the business critical Dynamics applications running and supported.
More business agility at a lower total cost of ownership
SaaSplaza lets partners and their customers to create competitive advantage, agility and new business models, by allowing them to focus on their core business. Benefit from the general advantages of a cloud application, coupled with the additional benefits of SaaSplaza Dynamics Services:
- Integration with partner ISV applications, leveraging existing investments in Dynamics
- 10 Years of expertise in delivering business critical applications from the cloud
- Hybrid deployments
- 99.9 % Application Uptime guarantee
- Global 24/7 Premium expert support
- Smooth implementation, easy deployment
- Up to 40% lower Total Cost of Ownership compared to on-premise deployments
- Platform, processes and people that are annually audited