What information is collected on www.saasplaza.com?
Information is collected from you when you fill out a form. When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, email address, phone number or company name. You may, of course, visit our site anonymously.
What is the information used for?
Any of the information collected from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To process transactions: Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To send periodic emails: The email address you provide may be used to send you information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions. You have the option to update your subscription or opt-out at any time.
How is your information protected?
A variety of security measures are implemented to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information. All supplied (personal and business) information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Database to be only accessed by those authorized with special access rights to SaaSplaza’s systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small files which are stored on a user’s computer or other mobile devices. There are multiple categories of cookies. Functional, analytical and tracking cookies are used on the SaaSplaza Corporate website. Functional cookies are cookies which are essential for the website to work. Analytical and tracking cookies help collect data and thus improve the SaaSplaza Corporate website based on your personal preferences. Your permission will always be asked before the storing of any analytical or tracking cookie on your computer or device.
Are cookies used on the SaaSplaza Corporate website?
Yes, to ensure a better experience. Cookies are also used to compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interaction so that better site experiences and tools can be used in the future.
Is any information disclosed to outside parties?
Your personally identifiable information is not sold, traded, or otherwise transferred to outside parties.
Occasionally, third-party products or services may be offered or included on the SaaSplaza Corporate website or by email. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. SaaSplaza therefore has no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, SaaSplaza seeks to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Third-party software is used to better understand the needs of our customers and to optimize the service and experience. To improve SaaSplaza services, website, performances and statistics, the following tools are used:
Social media and advertisements are also used on the SaaSplaza Corporate website for the same purposes as explained above. The following platforms are used:
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
SaaSplaza complies to the European General Data Protection Regulation on personal data security, protections and disclosure.
Your Privacy Rights
Under the privacy legislation you have various rights which will be explained below.
- You are entitled to request copies of and/or access your personal information.
- You can request that your personal information will be corrected where incomplete or inaccurate.
- You have the right to request that your personal information will be removed/ deleted where it is no longer necessary.
- You have the right to report to SaaSplaza that you no longer want to be approached by SaaSplaza.
- You may ask SaaSplaza to transfer some of the information you send to SaaSplaza to other organisations.
- If you believe that SaaSplaza is processing your personal data unlawfully or incorrectly, you may restrict this processing.