Futureproof Dynamics NAV business with SaaSplaza
Are you a Microsoft Dynamics NAV partner providing an on-premises solution to your customers? Do you find yourself struggling with customers’ cloud-related demands and Microsoft-initiated changes? Read on to find out how your business can continue to thrive. This will require two things: adapting to current customer requirements and taking steps to future-proof your business.
What is the status quo with Dynamics NAV?
Currently, two Dynamics NAV solutions are available:
- Dynamics 365 Business Central - full cloud ERP application, with all NAV functionalities, integrated in the Dynamics 365 suite.
- Dynamics 365 Business Central On Premise - previously Dynamics NAV, one of the most used ERP applications: 160 K deployments in 195 countries, providing on-premise installs and a customized application to end-customers.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central is the go-to standard cloud solution of the future and ultimately Dynamics NAV will seize to exist. This concerns all NAV partners, because Dynamics 365 Business Central will only allow for customization through NAV Extensions, while the core business of NAV partners consists of offering customized NAV implementations and creating added functionality for their customers. Consequently, as a Dynamics NAV partner, you’re required to rethink your product strategy. On top of that, you need to meet your customers’ growing need for a cloud solution. Because they are increasingly leaning towards born-in-the-cloud ERP providers, which means you need to depart from on-premises applications to prevent them from switching to such competitors.
However, if your customized NAV implementations don’t fit into the Microsoft Dynamics 365 Cloud applications and working with NAV Extensions is still a bridge too far, you’ll need to come up with a different solution. The question is: How to go about it?
Your solution: onto the cloud, into the future
Would you like to join forces with a trusted adviser who can help you meet your business needs? SaaSplaza’s Dynamics NAV on Azure services enable you to easily migrate current customer workloads onto Azure and offer your current Dynamics NAV solutions as a cloud service running in Azure. The benefits at a glance:
- Customizations and/or ISV add-ons are supported
- Priced per user per month
- Fully managed services with 24/7 global support
- SLA backed: 99% availability guarantee
- As a Dynamics partner, you retain Microsoft Digital Partner of Record designation with SaaSplaza as your Indirect CSP
In short, migrating your customers to a Dynamics as a Service solution with SaaSplaza’s expert help will allow you to keep running your business the way you have been doing, while your customers get a coveted cloud solution that preserves the functionality and customizations. SaaSplaza’s Cloud experts deploy, manage and monitor your application cloud. So, your business can fully focus on customers, to stay ahead of the competition and simultaneously prepare for Dynamics 365 Business Central.
An important next step should consist of preparing for Dynamics 365 Business Central, as it represents the world that you and your business will ultimately need to enter. SaaSplaza can support you in this endeavor in several ways:
- Having close ties with Microsoft, we are among the first to learn about the next steps regarding Dynamics, and we will share this information with you.
- SaaSplaza offers DevOps as a Service, which helps you develop and test new codes in the easiest possible way.
SaaSplaza works alongside Dynamics partners to learn, grow, and thrive by cloud-enabling their ERP implementations. Read about our two step approach for Dynamics NAV partners: Step into Cloud - Power Up your NAV.
Ready to go full speed ahead with your Microsoft Dynamics NAV business?
Do you want to migrate your customers to a Dynamics as a Service solution, maintaining your customizations while meeting their requirements? And would you like to prepare for Dynamics 365 Business Central in a well-informed way? Reach out to one of our representatives to future proof your business:
We are proud of our extensive, global partner network, comprising of over 270 partners worldwide. SaaSplaza partners can be found in all geographies and have extensive expertise in vertical markets and industries.