What value does SaaSplaza bring to Microsoft Azure? After all, Microsoft says to manage Microsoft Azure is easy. For partners that have the right experience and technical skills to operate comprehensive managed Azure services, running Dynamics AX, NAV and GP on Azure might actually be easy. But there's a lot more to managing a business critical application than meets the eye.
Dynamics on Azure - our added value
Choosing to work with SaaSplaza comes down to two fundamental questions:
- How much do you want to do yourself? What is your core business? Do you want your business to adapt to the demands of managing ERP on Azure for the long term?
- How much can you do yourself? What is the opportunity cost to develop new skills within your current people or to recruit the right skillsets? We can give you Dynamics without restrictions.
We've got a video that explains more about our Managed services for ERP on Azure and the benefits for our Partners and Customers. Or read on, and we'll endeavour to make it clear for you:
What are the benefits to partner with SaaSplaza for Microsoft Dynamics ERP on Azure?
- Financially backed 99.9% uptime guarantee for Dynamics ERP on top of Azure: SaaSplaza guarantees 99.9% availability for Dynamics applications on Azure as part of the Service Level Agreement
- Privacy and Security compliance certifications for Dynamics ERP on top of Azure: SaaSplaza is compliant up to the Dynamics application level - SaaSplaza SOC 1 Type II audit report is available upon request
- Guaranteed 24/7 support, 365 days per year: SaaSplaza guarantees support response times for all incidents, 24/7/365. Our support teams are backed up by our global Microsoft Premier Support contract
- Expertise: We have been managing Dynamics Cloud deployments for over 20 years, for example the largest AX on Azure deployment at Flight Centre. 1600+ Microsoft Dynamics cloud implementations, 300+ Microsoft Dynamics partners - we have the expertise to take Dynamics onto Azure.
Contact Us today to learn more!
Comparison Table Dynamics on Azure Services
What is the difference between managing Dynamics on Azure yourself of have SaaSplaza manage Dynamics on Azure:
|Services||Azure||Azure with SaaSplaza Services|
|Pricing||20+ variables||Per User Per Month pricing, all inclusive|
|Service level Agreement (SLA)||Excludes ERP||Includes Microsoft Dynamics on Azure|
|Uptime: financially backed 99.9% guarantee||Infrastructure level only||Includes Microsoft Dynamics on Azure|
|Compliance: Privacy and Security||Infrastructure level only||Includes to Microsoft Dynamics on Azure; reports available|
|Legal Accountability||Partner||Partner indemnification options|
|24/7 Global Support||No guaranteed response times||24/7/365; guaranteed response times|
|Azure R&D, functional testing and capability||Partner||SaaSplaza|
|Access to Microsoft technical resources||Partner||Microsoft Premier Support contract with SaaSplaza|
|Backup||Partner||Included in the service|
|Storage||Partner||25 GB / 50 GB included|
|Microsoft Dynamics monitoring||Partner||Included in the service|
|Patch management, updates & hotfixes||Partner||Included in the service|
|Release management||Partner||Included in the service|
|Emergency maintenance||Partner||Included in the service|
|Azure consumption management||Partner||Included or customer EA|
|Environment sizing & scaling||Partner||Included in the service|
|Licenses||Partner||Included or customer EA|
|Networking||Partner||Included or customer EA|
|Design & Engineering||Partner||Included in the service|
|Global Provisioning||Partner||Included in the service|
|Single sign-on||Partner||Included in the service|